1. By using the WebTechResources.com web site (“Service”), by clicking the "SIGNUP" or "PAY" buttons, or any services of LoadFocus LTD, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). If you do not agree to all these terms, do not use the LoadFocus LTD services. LoadFocus LTD' acceptance is expressly conditioned upon your assent to all these terms, to the exclusion of all other terms. If these terms are considered an offer by LoadFocus, acceptance is expressly limites to these terms.
2. LoadFocus LTD reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: Terms of Service.
3. Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While LoadFocus LTD prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that LoadFocus LTD cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
5. Your continued use of Our Services after changes become effective shall mean that You accept those changes. You should visit the Services regularly to ensure You are aware of the latest version of the Terms, as any revised Terms shall supersede all previous Terms.
6. LoadFocus LTD may modify the Services or discontinue their availability at any time.
7. You are solely responsible for all service, telephony, data charges and/or other fees and costs associated with Your access to and use of the Services, as well as for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware, and other equipment required for such access and use.
8. If You elect to access or use Our Services that involve payment of a fee, then You agree to pay, and will be responsible for payment of, that fee and all taxes associated with such access or use. If You provide credit card information to pay for such fees then You hereby represent and warrant that You are authorized to supply such information and hereby authorize LoadFocus LTD to charge Your credit card on a regular basis to pay the fees as they are due.
9. If Your payment method fails or Your Account is past due, then We may collect fees owed using other collection mechanisms. This may include charging other payment methods on file with Us and/or retaining collection agencies and legal counsel. We may also block Your access to any Services pending resolution of any amounts due by You to LoadFocus LTD.
10. All of Your use, access and other activities relating to the Services must be in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, including, without limitations, laws relating to copyright and other intellectual property use, and to privacy and personal identity. Further, access to Our Services from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited.
The Services are only a marketplace for Students.
The Services may give You access to links to third party platforms ("Third Party Platforms"), either directly or through Courses. LoadFocus LTD does not endorse any of these Third Party Platforms and does not control them in any manner. Accordingly, LoadFocus LTD does not assume any liability associated with Third Party Platforms. You need to take appropriate steps to determine whether accessing a Third Party Platform is appropriate, and to protect Your personal information and privacy on such Third Party Platform.
You may only access the Services for lawful purposes. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to any and all laws, rules, and regulations pertaining to Your use of the Services. You agree not to use the Services or the Company Content (as defined below) to recruit, solicit, or contact in any form, potential users for employment or contracting for a business not affiliated with Us without Our advance written permission, which may be withheld in Our sole discretion.
1. You are over the age of 18, or, if not, You will only use the Services with the involvement, supervision, and approval of a parent or legal guardian. Children under the age of 13 may not register for an Account or register or purchase Courses.
2. You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
3. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. LoadFocus LTD cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
4. You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
5. You may not use the Service on applications where you have no rights. You can use the Service only your own applications.LoadFocus LTD cannot and will not be liable for any use of the Service on any unauthorized applications/websites and APIs or damage from your failure to comply with this obligation.
6. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
7. You will not upload, post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation (commercial or otherwise) through the Services.
8. You will not post or provide any inappropriate, offensive, racist, hateful, sexist, pornographic, false, misleading, incorrect, infringing, defamatory or libelous content or information.
9. You will not copy, modify, reverse engineer, reproduce, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, communicate to the public, create derivative works from, deface, tarnish, mutilate, hack, interfere with, or otherwise use and exploit any Company Content, the Services or Courses or Submitted Content except as permitted by these Terms or the relevant Instructor as applicable.
10. You will not frame or embed the Services to circumvent the Services.
11. You will not impersonate another person or gain unauthorized access to another person's Account.
12. You will not introduce any virus, worm, spy-ware or any other computer code, file or program that may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of any hardware, software or telecommunications equipment, or any other aspect of the Services or operation thereof; scrape, spider, use a robot or other automated means of any kind to access the Services.
1. To use certain Services, You will need to register and obtain an account and password. When You register, the information You provide to Us during the registration process will help Us in offering content, customer service, network management and other services. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your account, UserName, and password (collectively, Your "Account") and for all activities associated with or occurring under Your Account. You represent and warrant that Your Account information will be accurate at all times. You must notify Us (a) immediately of any unauthorized use of Your Account and any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that You exit from Your Account at the end of each use of the Services. To the extent permissible under applicable law, we cannot and will not be responsible for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with the foregoing requirements or as a result of use of Your Account, either with or without Your knowledge, prior to Your notifying Us of unauthorized access to Your Account.
2. You may not transfer Your Account to any other person and You may not use anyone else's Account at any time without the permission of the Account holder. In cases where You have authorized or registered another individual, including a minor, to use Your Account, You are fully responsible for (i) the online conduct of such Student; (ii) controlling that Student's access to and use of the Services; and (iii) the consequences of any misuse.
1. A valid credit card is required for paying accounts.
2. The Service is billed at the time of your purchase and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial periods of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for unused courses. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
3. All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
4. For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
Cancellation and Termination
1. You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the Account link in the global navigation bar at the top-right of the screen. The Account screen provides a simple no questions asked cancellation link.
2. All of your acquired (free and paid courses) Content will be immediately removed from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
3. Cancelling your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. LoadFocus LTD does not accept any liability for such loss.
4. LoadFocus LTD, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other LoadFocus LTD service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. LoadFocus LTD reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
1. LoadFocus LTD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
2. Prices of all Services, including but not limited to one time fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the LoadFocus Website (http://www.webtechresources.com/) or the Service itself.
3. LoadFocus LTD shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
1. All content posted on the Service must comply with U.K. copyright law.
2. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by setting your pages to be shared publicly, you agree to allow others to view and share your Content.
3. LoadFocus LTD does not pre-screen Content, but LoadFocus LTD and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
1. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
2. Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
3. You understand that LoadFocus LTD uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
4. You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, LoadFocus LTD, or any other LoadFocus LTD service.
5. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by LoadFocus LTD
6. We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
7. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any LoadFocus LTD customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
8. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transfered unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
9. You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
10. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
11. If your bandwidth usage exceeds 500 MB/month, or significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by LoadFocus LTD) of other LoadFocus customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
12. LoadFocus LTD does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
13. You expressly understand and agree that LoadFocus LTD shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if LoadFocus LTD has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
14. The failure of LoadFocus LTD to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and LoadFocus LTD and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and LoadFocus LTD (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
15. Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to contact at loadfocus dot com.
16. LoadFocus LTD is not responsible for keeping, the courses and any other material provided, up to date. Once the materials, tutorials, courses, training are created, LoadFocus LTD has no responsibility in